Military Museum exhibits Finnish military history
The Military Museum collects objects and images on Finland's wars and weapons as well as on its defence forces. The Military Museum's exhibitions span from wars fought centuries ago to modern-day crisis management.
No open exhibitions at this moment!
- From Autonomy to Atalanta -exhibition in the Military Museum´s Manege, Suomenlinna fortress island, Helsinki, is closed. A new exhibition will open in May 2018.
- Submarine Vesikko, Suomenlinna fortress island, Helsinki, is closed. The submarine will open again in May 2018.
- The exhibition at Liisankatu 1, 00170 Helsinki, is closed.
- Due to collection inventory and reorganization of facilities, we have temporarily suspended our item loan services, donation reception and information management services. For further information, please contact sotamuseo(at)mil.fi.
- Photograph services at the Finnish Defence Forces´ Photograph Archive are closed in 2018.
- All Contact Information