Military Museum exhibits Finnish military history
The Military Museum collects objects and images on Finland's wars and weapons as well as on its defence forces. The Military Museum's exhibitions span from wars fought centuries ago to modern-day crisis management.
No open exhibitions at this moment!
- From Autonomy to Atalanta in the Military Museum´s Manege, Suomenlinna fortress island, Helsinki, is closed. A new exhibition will open in spring 2018.
- Submarine Vesikko, Suomenlinna fortress island, Helsinki, is closed. The submarine will open again in spring 2018.
- The exhibition at Liisankatu 1, 00170 Helsinki, is closed.
- Due to collection inventory and reorganization of facilities, we have temporarily suspended our item loan services, donation reception and information management services. For further information, please contact sotamuseo(at)mil.fi.
- Virtual tour in the submarine Vesikko (in Finnish)
- Photograph services at the Finnish Defence Forces´ Photograph Archive from Tuesday to Thursday, tel. +358 299 530342.
- All Contact Information