Military Museum exhibits Finnish military history
The Military Museum collects objects and images on Finland's wars and weapons as well as on its defence forces. The Military Museum's exhibitions span from wars fought centuries ago to modern-day crisis management.
- Finnish Defence Forces - 100 Years at War and Peace and special exhibition Soldier´s Life in Finland and Elsewhere
- Suomenlinna C 77 and C 81 (Iso Mustasaari) Helsinki
- From 1 October onwards open Wednesday-Monday 11:00-16:30, on Tuesdays closed
- Suomenlinna B 79 (Susisaari) Helsinki
- From 1 October onwards closed, open again in May 2022
Virtual visit in the exhibition
The exhibition Finnish Defence Forces - 100 Years at War and Peace is accessible on the ThingLink service. The service works on all terminals; you don’t need to upload any application. You can visit the virtual exhibition free of charge. The project was achieved in cooperation with the Naval Academy.
Welcome to the virtual exhibitionhttps://www.thinglink.com/card/1483758551078797314 (War time)
https://www.thinglink.com/card/1488839483951415299 (Post-war time)
Military Museum´s office
The office of the Military Museum of Finland has moved to Suomenlinna. The new postal address is Military Museum´s office / Naval Academy, P.O.BOX 5, FI-00191 Helsinki